Both

Oh?
The old question is it?

My answer is, never make me choose my bliss.
My lips will love as they will,
and their will is not one I shall deny.

Will it be a smooth refined taste
that may tease me with florals?

Will it be a strong intense note
that caresses my mouth?

Shall we play dress up
with cream and sugar?

Or go bare
with nothing to separate us?

Decide on just one?
No, thank you.



Image used with kind permission of the artist 
Coffee and Tea Variations 2 by Susan Farrington
Visit her webpage and her etsy shop to see more of her work.

Song Choice: Well I have to have two don't I? They are Everything Stops for Tea by Professor Elemental and Proper Cup of Coffee by Trout Fishing in the USA
This poem was created from a prompt offered by Magaly Guerrero for NaPoWriMo (Day 18: Tea or Coffee?)

20 comments:

  1. "Shall we play dress up with cream and sugar or go bare with nothing to separate us?" Oooooh, you make tea and coffee sexy. Damn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanton little minx lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tongue wants what it wants *snort laugh*

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am so thrilled you like it! Thank you again for allowing me to display your art. :)

      Delete
  4. Tea and coffee have never been so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they've always been sexy ;) To me at least.

      Delete
  5. Equal opportunity player! I knew yours would be good, and you did not disappoint.Very sexy! Loved the go bare line. Indeed, you are a saucy wench!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great words Rommy! "Will it be a strong intense note that caresses my mouth". Very sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say you took the 'sensual' suggestion and ran with it! I ,too, am willing to go both ways--sometimes tea does it(I like Red Zinger) but for a morning delight, it has to be my java. Loved this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had a lot of fun with this one :)

      Delete
  8. I love the idea of playing dress up with cream and sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe that I just fanned my face. Yes, I totally just fanned my face. I never knew tea could be so hot... Wow!

    Rommy, you have a touch for eroticism. You probably already know that... since must of us read our own stuff, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well writing that poem certainly tells me I'd have a lot of fun writing more like that!

      Delete